Chio bu?!? Why are people despo?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chio bu?!? Why are people despo?

Post  Ria on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:35 pm

Haiis i wonder why boys are so despo to make a topic of CHIOBU.Ouhkayys very weird. LOL i heard some1s spamming tifa's pic in th chio bu thread de.

Ria
Admin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-06-19
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile http://1n2-hsc.chocoforum.net

Back to top Go down

Dis is al damien's work

Post  Orochimaru on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:i wonder why boys AND ME are so despo to make a topic of CHIOBU.Ouhkayys very weird.(I am Lesbian) LOL i heard some1s spamming tifa's pic in th chio bu thread de.

Wa you also what still say me

Orochimaru

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chio bu?!? Why are people despo?

Post  Ria on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:03 pm

Orochimaru wrote:
Admin wrote:i wonder why boys AND ME are so despo to make a topic of CHIOBU.Ouhkayys very weird.(I am Lesbian) LOL i heard some1s spamming tifa's pic in th chio bu thread de.

Wa you also what still say me
Orochimaru wrote: wow i didnt noe i i was a lesbian LOL. Chiobu ROX !

Ria
Admin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-06-19
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile http://1n2-hsc.chocoforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Chio bu?!? Why are people despo?

Post  RiaHidayanti on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Admin wrote:Haiis i wonder why boys are so despo to make a topic of CHIOBU.Ouhkayys very weird. LOL i heard some1s spamming tifa's pic in th chio bu thread de.

i oso dono de..maybe dey all so despo lol

RiaHidayanti

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chio bu?!? Why are people despo?

Post  RiaHidayanti on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Orochimaru wrote:
Admin wrote:i wonder why boys AND ME are so despo to make a topic of CHIOBU.Ouhkayys very weird.(I am Lesbian) LOL i heard some1s spamming tifa's pic in th chio bu thread de.

Wa you also what still say me
Orochimaru wrote: wow i didnt noe i i was a lesbian LOL. Chiobu ROX !

Ria wrote: Wth...chiobu rox...hahas siao

RiaHidayanti

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chio bu?!? Why are people despo?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum